Sheer to Medium coverage, we secretly wear this tinted SPF at night when going out because it really Makes you look flawless.
Beauty boosting skincare, sunscreen and makeup all in one! This medium coverage formula gives skin a flawless, smooth, more youthful appearance. Formulated without oils or silicones, this vitamin and peptide rich technology, visibly reduces the signs of aging while non-nano zinc oxide and melanin provide Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and blue light protection to help prevent any future damage.
- Vitamin C + E - antioxidant protection that feeds & nourishes the skin
- Peptides visibly reduce the signs of aging and provide an overall smoothing effect
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protection
- Melanin (from non-GMO corn) protects the skin from damaging blue/violet light
- Hyaluronic Acid provides long lasting hydration
- Environmental Shield - protects against pollutants and allergens while preserving skin's natural barrier function
- Available in 5 Shades: Ivory, Buff, Sand, Tan, Bronze
Please note: We use minerals (iron oxides) to tint our 5-in-1 face sunscreens instead of synthetic F, D & C dyes. As such, each batch varies slightly in color.
BUFF Tint - Suitable for light skin tones similar to Angelina Jolie, Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts, Katie Holmes, Carrie Underwood, Tao Okamoto, Shu Qi, Kim Sung Ryung, Soon Yoon Ah and Go Doo Shim.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: 15% Zinc-Oxide (non-nano) Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Purified Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-15 Alkane, Glycerin, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Melanin, Bisabolol, Hyaluronic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Titanium Dioxide (C.I.77891), Iron Oxides (C.I.77492, C.I. 77491, C.I.77499)