We wanted to be sure this was safe for the rashy-est of skin, so there’s plenty of calming organic colloidal oatmeal and organic shea butter in this creamy uber-sensitive mineral sunscreen lotion (as in way more than the amount of colloidal oatmeal than is required by the FDA to be in an eczema cream)! Thoughtfully formulated so that it’s non-irritating and gentle for sensitive skin, this is a reef-friendly, non-toxic sunscreen with non-nano zinc — that sits on top of the skin rather than being absorbed, so it can scatter sun rays.
What’s IN the sunscreen is just as important as what’s NOT. If an ingredient is available organic, we use it. Each and every ingredient is purposefully sourced with great consideration — and they either boost the sunscreen’s SPF value, moisturize like crazy or make sure it’s safely gentle on uber-sensitive skin. And do you know what’s not in them? Chemicals that are potentially harmful to people and the planet like oxybenzone or octinoxate, artificial fragrance, nano particles or parabens.
- Starring organic colloidal oatmeal
- Reef friendly: NO chemical sunscreens, NO artificial fragrance, non-nano zinc
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested, clinically tested for irritation
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Water Resistant (40 Min)
NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth (Contains Organic Shea Butter & Organic Colloidal Oatmeal)